- What is Brunswick Corporation's ticker symbol and where is the stock traded?
Brunswick common stock is listed and traded on the New York and Chicago stock exchanges under the symbol BC.
- When does Brunswick report earnings?
Brunswick generally reports earnings the last week of the month following the close of the calendar quarter. Visit the IR Calendar page for the scheduled date of our next quarterly earnings via Webcast or listen to a recording of a recent call.
- Does Brunswick provide e-mail alerts for select information?
Yes. You can receive e-mail alerts whenever press releases and SEC filings are posted on Brunswick's Web site. Visit the E-Mail Alert Sign-Up page.
- What is Brunswick's dividend policy?
Brunswick's dividends are paid on a quarterly basis as determined by the Company's Board of Directors. You must be a Brunswick shareholder of record on the record date to receive a dividend. For example, if the record date is February 1, and you sell your shares on February 1, or prior to that date, you will not receive the March dividend payment on those shares.
- When has Brunswick stock split?
Visit the Dividend History/Stock Split page for more information.
- Who should I call with further questions?
Senior Director - Investor Relations
Director - Media Relations and Corporate Communications