Computershare Trust Company, Brunswick's Transfer Agent, is available to assist you with questions about your account, transfer of ownership, address changes, dividend reinvestment, direct stock purchase, etc.
Shareholders may contact Computershare by:
P. O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
Automated response system is available 24 hours daily.
Operators are on duty 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday - Friday.
800.546.9420 - Toll free within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
+1.781.575.4313 - Outside the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
For the Hearing Impaired
TDD/TTY for hearing impaired shareholders:
800.822.2794 -Toll free within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
+1.312.588.4110 - Outside the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
Automated Response System
If you have a touch tone telephone, you may use the automated voice response system to obtain the information listed above, and you may also request the sale of your dividend reinvestment shares or direct stock purchase shares.
Via the Internet
- View your account history
- Enroll in direct stock purchase plan
- Enroll in dividend reinvestment plan
- Enroll in employee stock investment plan
- View and download forms and brochures
- Buy and sell shares
- Set up direct deposit of dividends
- Get eDelivery of account documents
- Change your address
- Update reinvestment options
- Replace uncashed checks
- Receive duplicate tax forms
- Certify W9 and W8BEN forms
- Certificate shares